- Financial services
- Museums Foundation of Canada
- Retail Consortium Program
- Special Projects
- Young Canada Works
- Corporate Members
- Museum Directory
- The Award of Excellence in Philanthropy
- The Awards of Outstanding Achievement
- The Award of Distinguished Service
- The Fellows of the CMA
- The Barbara A. Tyler Award in Museum Leadership
- ICOM Canada's International Achievement Award
- Recognizing Canadian Museum Volunteers
- Dr. Shirley L. Thomson Young Curators Award
- Governor General’s History Award for Excellence in Museums: History Alive!
2019 Awards Winners at The CMA 2019 National Conference
About the Awards
Awards for Volunteers
Each year the CMA presents awards to celebrate and encourage excellence within the Canadian museum sector.
The application and nomination deadline for CMA Awards is November 15. *
*The nomination deadline for every CMA award and award partnership is November 15 with the exception of the Governor General’s History Award for Excellence in Museums: History Alive!.
Awards at a Glance
Awards for Volunteers: