- Financial services
- Museums Foundation of Canada
- Retail Consortium Program
- Special Projects
- Young Canada Works
- Corporate Members
- Museum Directory
- The Award of Excellence in Philanthropy
- The Awards of Outstanding Achievement
- The Award of Distinguished Service
- The Fellows of the CMA
- The Barbara A. Tyler Award in Museum Leadership
- ICOM Canada's International Achievement Award
- Recognizing Canadian Museum Volunteers
- Dr. Shirley L. Thomson Young Curators Award
- Governor General’s History Award for Excellence in Museums: History Alive!
What Now? What’s Next?
Please join us in April, 2019 as we celebrate the strength of the Canadian museum community and explore What Now? What’s Next?
Yours in museums,
The CMA 2019 National Conference Planning Committee
The Toronto Hilton Hotel has been selected as the host hotel for CMA 2019! A block of rooms has been reserved for delegates. To take advantage of the special conference rate of $199.00 (+ taxes), please reserve your room as soon as possible and no later than March 19, 2019.
|To view more promotions related to CMA 2019, visit our Conference Promotions page.|
Past Conference — CMA 2018
Unless otherwise indicated, the views expressed by any participant at any activity organized by the Canadian Museums Association (CMA) reflect the opinion of the specific participant, and do not necessarily represent the views or policies of the CMA. Participants are expected to be constructive, respectful and professional in their engagement at CMA events.