Working within the Business Partnerships and Information Management Division, the Copyright Officers play a key role by responding to all requests for use and reproduction of CMH copyright material. They assist employees with copyright needs, maintain records of these requests and prepare documentation for invoicing.
The ideal candidate is resourceful, organised and aims to provide excellent client service. The candidate must also possess a background in Information Management, Archives or Museology.
• Using of automated databases such as Excel, KE-EMU, etc.;
• Conducting research on various issues;
• Providing client support and guidance;
• Working in a fast-paced environment with demanding and conflicting priorities;
• In document management.
• The Canadian Copyright Act;
• Licensing procedures;
• Financial administration basic procedures.
• College Diploma in Archival, Museum Studies, Library Information Management OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.
If you are talented, driven and you have relevant experience, we would love to hear from you!
Visit www.historymuseum.ca/jobs and select “Current Job Opportunities.”
Apply no later than June 2, 2019 at 11:59 p.m.