We are working to modernize the functionality, appearance and content of our website.
We welcome your views on how we can improve!
- Financial services
- Museums Foundation of Canada
- Retail Consortium Program
- Special Projects
- Young Canada Works
- Corporate Members
- Museum Directory
- The Award of Excellence in Philanthropy
- The Awards of Outstanding Achievement
- The Award of Distinguished Service
- The Fellows of the CMA
- The Barbara A. Tyler Award in Museum Leadership
- ICOM Canada's International Achievement Award
- Recognizing Canadian Museum Volunteers
- Dr. Shirley L. Thomson Young Curators Award
- Governor General’s History Award for Excellence in Museums: History Alive!
The CMA partners with other organizations on projects, programs and special events in order to:
- ensure that the natural and cultural heritage of Canada is highly valued, sustained and communicated;
- effectively advocate on behalf of stakeholders for heritage and culture;
- initiate and enable dialogue and collaboration both across Canada and internationally;
- create and deliver programs and services that meet the needs of the community.