We are working to modernize the functionality, appearance and content of our website.
We welcome your views on how we can improve!
- Financial services
- Museums Foundation of Canada
- Retail Consortium Program
- Special Projects
- Young Canada Works
- Corporate Members
- Museum Directory
- The Award of Excellence in Philanthropy
- The Awards of Outstanding Achievement
- The Award of Distinguished Service
- The Fellows of the CMA
- The Barbara A. Tyler Award in Museum Leadership
- ICOM Canada's International Achievement Award
- Recognizing Canadian Museum Volunteers
- Dr. Shirley L. Thomson Young Curators Award
- Governor General’s History Award for Excellence in Museums: History Alive!
Muse, the CMA's bi-monthly, bilingual magazine, provides in-depth coverage of current issues, practical solutions to the challenges facing museums today, information on current projects, and industry best-practices. Each issue also includes book reviews, Canadian and international news, people news, opinion pieces, and current events.
There are 4 ways to subscribe to MUSE:
Fax: Complete the Subscription Form (credit card only) and fax it to 613-233-5438.
Mail: Complete the Subscription Form and mail it to CMA, 400-280 Metcalfe St., Ottawa, Ontario K2P 1R7
Phone: Call 613-567-0099 x222 and have your credit card at hand.
This project has been made possible in part by the Government of Canada.