We are working to modernize the functionality, appearance and content of our website.
We welcome your views on how we can improve!
- Financial services
- Museums Foundation of Canada
- Retail Consortium Program
- Special Projects
- Young Canada Works
- Corporate Members
- Museum Directory
- The Award of Excellence in Philanthropy
- The Awards of Outstanding Achievement
- The Award of Distinguished Service
- The Fellows of the CMA
- The Barbara A. Tyler Award in Museum Leadership
- ICOM Canada's International Achievement Award
- Recognizing Canadian Museum Volunteers
- Dr. Shirley L. Thomson Young Curators Award
- Governor General’s History Award for Excellence in Museums: History Alive!
■ Join Now
From our Members
The CMA is an important leader in the culture/heritage sector, no matter where you are in the country. We’ve been an institutional member for years and have made invaluable connections that have helped us in numerous ways: from moving our museum to a modern, purpose-built space to expanding the gift shop and developing strong friendships. Knowledge gained at meetings, annual conferences and symposiums helps the cultural community better prepare for the challenges of tomorrow.
Debbie Trueman, General Manager, Nanaimo Museum
Individuals who work for or are or have been directly related to institutions and individuals outside the museum community, who wish to support the aims and programs of the CMA.
All Members enjoy the following benefits:
All individual members receive all the benefits listed above in addition to those listed below.
*Membership fees may be tax deductible. Check with your financial advisor for details.