- Financial services
- Museums Foundation of Canada
- Retail Consortium Program
- Special Projects
- Young Canada Works
- Corporate Members
- Museum Directory
- The Award of Excellence in Philanthropy
- The Awards of Outstanding Achievement
- The Award of Distinguished Service
- The Fellows of the CMA
- The Barbara A. Tyler Award in Museum Leadership
- ICOM Canada's International Achievement Award
- Recognizing Canadian Museum Volunteers
- Dr. Shirley L. Thomson Young Curators Award
- Governor General’s History Award for Excellence in Museums: History Alive!
The perfect gift this holiday season!
Celebrate Canada's creative excellence with more recipes created by Canada's premiere chefs. lnspired by paintings and artifacts from our nation's museums and galleries, the culinary creations represent the unique tastes of Canada with quotes from each chef and stunning photographs of the food, paintings and artifacts.
Showcasing paintings and artifacts from more than 30 institutions, including works by:
accompanied by recipes from more than 40 culinary masters, including:
Softcover, full colour, 96 pages — $25
"Art and food are not just the obvious visual and taste. They spark emotions, memories and opportunities."
— Chef Jason Parsons, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON