- Financial services
- Museums Foundation of Canada
- Retail Consortium Program
- Special Projects
- Young Canada Works
- Corporate Members
- Museum Directory
- The Award of Excellence in Philanthropy
- The Awards of Outstanding Achievement
- The Award of Distinguished Service
- The Fellows of the CMA
- The Barbara A. Tyler Award in Museum Leadership
- ICOM Canada's International Achievement Award
- Recognizing Canadian Museum Volunteers
- Dr. Shirley L. Thomson Young Curators Award
- Governor General’s History Award for Excellence in Museums: History Alive!
At a time when many professional development and travel budgets are under extreme pressures, we know you’ll need to justify the expense of attending MEC 2018. MEC is the annual conference specifically designed to develop your business experience and entrepreneurial skills that will help maximize the results of museum-based commercial activity in your institution.
Who Should Attend?
If you are involved in revenue generation, retail and food operations, visitor services, admissions, membership, rentals and special events then this is the Conference for you! Here’s why your institution should support your attendance and participation.
The 24 th annual Conference will enable attendees to:
The Value of your Participation and Attendance:
|Attend MEC 2018 and receive a $150.00 credit* towards the 2018 CMA National Conference.
* The $150 credit is non transferable and does not apply on daily registrations.
The Toronto Marriott Bloor Yorkville in downtown Toronto has been selected as the host hotel for MEC 2018. To book a room for the specially-negotiated rate of $159.00 click here or, if you prefer, call 1-800-859-7180 and quote the group name — MEC2018 .