- Financial services
- Museums Foundation of Canada
- Retail Consortium Program
- Special Projects
- Young Canada Works
- Corporate Members
- Museum Directory
- The Award of Excellence in Philanthropy
- The Awards of Outstanding Achievement
- The Award of Distinguished Service
- The Fellows of the CMA
- The Barbara A. Tyler Award in Museum Leadership
- ICOM Canada's International Achievement Award
- Recognizing Canadian Museum Volunteers
- Dr. Shirley L. Thomson Young Curators Award
- Governor General’s History Award for Excellence in Museums: History Alive!
If you're just starting out or looking for professional development opportunities, our Canadian directory of museum studies programs or courses will help you find what you're looking for. To have your program added to the directory, send us an email: email@example.com
Click here to consult CMA's Museum Sector Employment FAQ document.
The Canadian Museums Association (CMA) and the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) provide this free service to help heritage employers find qualified candidates and help heritage workers find rewarding careers.