The Kelowna Art Gallery is currently seeking an individual to join our team as a
Part-time Gallery Assistant.
This position assists with all aspects of visitor services, specifically reception admissions, class and camp registrations, visitor statistics and customer service support. Additional work hours may be available for on-site assistance with Gallery special events and/or facility rentals.
• Must enjoy working with the public, meeting new people, and working with volunteers
• Must possess customer service experience and experience handling cash
• Must be able to work as a team member
• Must possess excellent communication skills
• Must be interested in the visual arts, and the cultural attractions in this region
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, and Excel
• Must be able to multitask and work with frequent interruption
• French language is an asset
The Kelowna Art Gallery is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from self-identified members of underserved communities as well as visible and invisible minority groups. We thank all who express interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please. This job posting will close when the position is filled.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org