Axiell ALM is the world’s largest vendor of museum management software, serving over 3,000 customers in over 30 countries.
From Natural History collections to Film Archives, our customers provide services that shape democracy, culture, literacy and education. We have made it our business to lead the digitisation of these services, making them more accessible and attractive to their consumers. We are a technology business, but our business is not just about technology. We believe in making a difference and building strong, long lasting partnerships with our customers.
We are currently seeking an Account Management Consultant – Collections Management in our growing North American team to help expand our customer base in this region. This is an excellent opportunity for someone currently working in the cultural and heritage sector who is interested in furthering their career with a global company offering excellent growth and career progression. Substantial on-the-job training in the use of our software, products and technology will be provided as part of your induction.
To allow Axiell ALM to keep providing great service to our existing customers, potential customers and new markets, we need individuals that show drive, coupled with a confident and outgoing personality. We are looking for intelligent, creative, and positive individuals, and we promote an environment where these qualities will flourish.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Developing existing customer relationships to drive sales and account growth
• Pro-actively building new customer relationships to drive sales and revenue growth
• Evaluating customer needs and proposing solutions based on Axiell technology/products
• Representing Axiell ALM at sector events and tradeshows
• Recording all activities in our group CRM system
• Reporting to the Sales Manager on a weekly basis on activity and progress
• Perform other relevant duties and special projects as and when required
To qualify for this role… you will need:
• A post-secondary education in a relevant degree or diploma
• Experience in working with, or a background in archives, libraries, or museums
• A background in natural history or museum collection management
• Knowledge of contemporary and upcoming issues effecting the cultural sector
• A consultative and inquisitive approach used to explore business opportunities with customers
• A capacity to learn about new software and technology
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• The ability to understand and meet deadlines
• The willingness to travel for customer meetings and work without constant supervision
• Other language skills are highly desirable e.g. French or Spanish
To apply, please send us your up-to-date resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org - explaining why you’re interested in the position and your salary expectations.
Axiell is an employer committed to the principles of employment equity. We therefore encourage applications from women, Aboriginal peoples, visible minorities, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientation or gender identity.