The Marketing and Communications Manager seeks to hire individuals to assist with the following marketing initiatives for Canada’s Sports Hall of Fame from May-August 2019. The individuals will assist in planning and coordinating all social media and website activity throughout the term and marketing new summer digital initiatives.
- Learn how to develop a digital communication strategy.
- Learn how to analyze and report on website and social media analytics.
- Learn how to draft and edit effective website and social media content.
- Attend regular meetings with the Manager of Marketing and Communications to ensure that the content and materials being developed meet the guidelines for the project.
Application Deadline: April 20, 2019
Interviews will be conducted by the Manager of Marketing and Communications during the week of April 23-27 and April 30-May 4. A maximum of six candidates will be interviewed.
• Must be between 15 yrs – 30 yrs.
• Must be attending school for Marketing or have a completed Marketing or Communications degree
• Good interpersonal skills and computer knowledge using MS Office is required.
• Knowledge of InDesign/Illustrator/Photoshop is an asset.
• Individuals will be required to provide or obtain a valid vulnerable sector police check.
Job Equity: Canada’s Sports Hall of Fame is committed to the principle of equal opportunity. As an employer Canada’s Sports Hall of Fame welcomes diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from all qualified candidates within the scope of each job opening. Applications are welcomed from women, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, and Aboriginal people.
Submit your resume and cover letter by April 20th in one document to:
Marketing and Communications Manager
Canada’s Sports Hall of Fame
169 Canada Olympic Rd SW
Calgary, AB T3B 6B7
Or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org