- Financial services
- Museums Foundation of Canada
- Retail Consortium Program
- Special Projects
- Young Canada Works
- Corporate Members
- Museum Directory
- The Award of Excellence in Philanthropy
- The Awards of Outstanding Achievement
- The Award of Distinguished Service
- The Fellows of the CMA
- The Barbara A. Tyler Award in Museum Leadership
- ICOM Canada's International Achievement Award
- Recognizing Canadian Museum Volunteers
- Dr. Shirley L. Thomson Young Curators Award
- Governor General’s History Award for Excellence in Museums: History Alive!
CMA members include organizations of all sizes and types, as well as the people who work in and care deeply about museums. Together, CMA members make it possible for more than 59 million visitors to attend Canadian museums each year - more than the number of people who attend all professional sporting events combined!
Canada's museums employ over 24,000 people across the country and are supported by more than 55,000 volunteers, and 300,000 friends. Membership in the CMA is an indication of your commitment to museums and says that you care about their future.
Be sure your voice is heard! The CMA puts the collective strength of nearly 2,000 members behind you, and the supportive staff at the national office in Ottawa are always ready to provide guidance and information.
Join the CMA