- Financial services
- Museums Foundation of Canada
- Retail Consortium Program
- Special Projects
- Young Canada Works
- Museum Directory
- The Award of Excellence in Philanthropy
- The Awards of Outstanding Achievement
- The Award of Distinguished Service
- The Fellows of the CMA
- The Barbara A. Tyler Award in Museum Leadership
- ICOM Canada's International Achievement Award
- Recognizing Canadian Museum Volunteers
- Dr. Shirley L. Thomson Young Curators Award
- Governor General’s History Award for Excellence in Museums: History Alive!
- Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Medals
Looking to join us in Halifax from April 11 – 15, 2016? Download the registration form .
|Until April 11|
| Conference Fees
|| Regular Member
|| Regular Non-member
|Full Conference 1
1 Full Conference includes CMA Expo Opening and Reception with Exhibitors (Tuesday), 2016 Awards Presentation/Reception (Wednesday evening), East Coast Extravaganza (Thursday evening) and two full days of conference with breakfast, breaks and lunches.
2 Student rates include two full days of conference with breakfast, breaks and lunches, CMA EXPO Opening and Reception with exhibitors. No Wednesday or Thursday events.Can’t wait to start Inspiring Solutions? Join the conversation on twitter using the hashtag #CMAMC2016 .
Membership Coordinator, Canadian Museums Association
email@example.com or 613-567-0099 x233