- Financial services
- Museums Foundation of Canada
- Retail Consortium Program
- Special Projects
- Young Canada Works
- Corporate Members
- Museum Directory
- The Award of Excellence in Philanthropy
- The Awards of Outstanding Achievement
- The Award of Distinguished Service
- The Fellows of the CMA
- The Barbara A. Tyler Award in Museum Leadership
- ICOM Canada's International Achievement Award
- Recognizing Canadian Museum Volunteers
- Dr. Shirley L. Thomson Young Curators Award
- Governor General’s History Award for Excellence in Museums: History Alive!
- Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Medals
Notice of the 2017 CMA Annual General Meeting
The 70th Annual General Meeting of the Canadian Museums Association will take place at The Westin Ottawa Hotel, Ottawa, Ont., on Thursday, April 6, 2017, for the following purposes:
• to present the annual report of the Board of Directors;
• to present the auditor’s report;
• to appoint auditors for the ensuing year;
• to sanction, if approved, the decisions and actions of the Board taken since the last AGM;
• to elect members of the Board; and,
• to transact other business as may properly come before the meeting.
NOTE: voting members of the Association have the right to submit additional nominations for directors, which must be received in writing by the executive director of the CMA at the Secretariat in Ottawa, by March 30, 2017. Nominations must be supported by at least two voting members in good standing and must include the concurrence of the nominee.
Candidates for the 2017 CMA Board of Directors.
Stand Up and Vote at the CMA AGM!
Thursday, April 6, 2017, Ottawa, Ontario
EXERCISE YOUR DEMOCRATIC RIGHT
Unable to attend the 2017 CMA National Conference in Ottawa? No problem! Make your vote count by giving your proxy to someone else.