- Financial services
- Museums Foundation of Canada
- Retail Consortium Program
- Special Projects
- Young Canada Works
- Corporate Members
- Museum Directory
- The Award of Excellence in Philanthropy
- The Awards of Outstanding Achievement
- The Award of Distinguished Service
- The Fellows of the CMA
- The Barbara A. Tyler Award in Museum Leadership
- ICOM Canada's International Achievement Award
- Recognizing Canadian Museum Volunteers
- Dr. Shirley L. Thomson Young Curators Award
- Governor General’s History Award for Excellence in Museums: History Alive!
- Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Medals
► Keynote Speakers
► Register online!
► Download registration form [PDF]
► CMA Annual General Meeting
► Information about CMA EXPO
and Sponsorship Opportunities
► Tradeshow Floor Plan
► Program at a glance
CHANGING THE GAME
In April 2017, we’ll come together in the nation’s capital, Ottawa, to share ideas, voice suggestions and formulate strategies of what we as museum professionals can do to change the game. Please join us.
1 Student rates includes two full days of conference with breakfast, breaks and lunches.
| Delegates may also call central reservations at 1-800-WESTIN-1, quoting either “CMA’s 70th Anniversary Spring AGM” or group code (GMSEU7) to obtain the group rate.
The Westin Ottawa Hotel | 11 Colonel By Drive | Ottawa, ON