- Financial services
- Museums Foundation of Canada
- Retail Consortium Program
- Special Projects
- Young Canada Works
- Corporate Members
- Museum Directory
- The Award of Excellence in Philanthropy
- The Awards of Outstanding Achievement
- The Award of Distinguished Service
- The Fellows of the CMA
- The Barbara A. Tyler Award in Museum Leadership
- ICOM Canada's International Achievement Award
- Recognizing Canadian Museum Volunteers
- Dr. Shirley L. Thomson Young Curators Award
- Governor General’s History Award for Excellence in Museums: History Alive!
- Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Medals
Museum Representatives Gather on Parliament Hill
Museum and gallery representatives from across Canada gathered on Parliament Hill on November 27, 2012 for the fourth annual Canadian Museums Day. Organised by the Canadian Museums Association (CMA), the event brought together museum professionals, trustees and volunteers in order to discuss the importance of museums in Canada with Parliamentarians and key decision-makers.
"This year, the federal government has demonstrated considerable support for museums and galleries in Canada," said John McAvity, Executive Director of the CMA. "However, we believe it's important to further invest in Canada's museums and galleries in order to ensure our cultural sector's sustainability and success."