- Financial services
- Museums Foundation of Canada
- Retail Consortium Program
- Special Projects
- Young Canada Works
- Corporate Members
- Museum Directory
- The Award of Excellence in Philanthropy
- The Awards of Outstanding Achievement
- The Award of Distinguished Service
- The Fellows of the CMA
- The Barbara A. Tyler Award in Museum Leadership
- ICOM Canada's International Achievement Award
- Recognizing Canadian Museum Volunteers
- Dr. Shirley L. Thomson Young Curators Award
- Governor General’s History Award for Excellence in Museums: History Alive!
May 23, 2018 at 1:00 p.m. ET
CMA in partnership with Marsh brings to you the webinar: Climate Change — Flooding: Best Practices on Protection, Prevention and Mitigation presented by Ecclesiastical Insurance, and XL Catlin.
Please find below the information on how to register and participate in the event.
Note: There is no fee for this event, but the participant must register in advance.
Toll-Free Attendee Dial In: 844-370-5641
Event Plus Pass-code: 4538319
Attendee Direct URL: https://marsh.webex.com/marsh/onstage/g.php?MTID=e587e929e450ea933e39e9dec7a502691
If you cannot join using the direct link above, please use the alternate logins below:
Alternate URL: http://marsh.webex.com
Event Number: 712 530 671