- Financial services
- Museums Foundation of Canada
- Retail Consortium Program
- Special Projects
- Young Canada Works
- Corporate Members
- Museum Directory
- The Award of Excellence in Philanthropy
- The Awards of Outstanding Achievement
- The Award of Distinguished Service
- The Fellows of the CMA
- The Barbara A. Tyler Award in Museum Leadership
- ICOM Canada's International Achievement Award
- Recognizing Canadian Museum Volunteers
- Dr. Shirley L. Thomson Young Curators Award
- Governor General’s History Award for Excellence in Museums: History Alive!
- Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Medals
|1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • HOME|
The Open Palace Programmes offer you the chance to:
These experiences provide a richness and diversity with which few individual placements or internships can compare. For further information please visit: http://openpalace.co .
Applications are encouraged from all emerging heritage professionals. Places are offered to candidates who send appropriate applications on a ‘first come, first served’ basis so it is important to apply early. email@example.com .
This year, we are delighted to have 4 Bursaries to offer including a special bursary from the Canadian Museums Association. Details of these bursaries are now available on the Open Palace website .