- Financial services
- Museums Foundation of Canada
- Retail Consortium Program
- Special Projects
- Young Canada Works
- Corporate Members
- Museum Directory
- The Award of Excellence in Philanthropy
- The Awards of Outstanding Achievement
- The Award of Distinguished Service
- The Fellows of the CMA
- The Barbara A. Tyler Award in Museum Leadership
- ICOM Canada's International Achievement Award
- Recognizing Canadian Museum Volunteers
- Dr. Shirley L. Thomson Young Curators Award
- Governor General’s History Award for Excellence in Museums: History Alive!
- Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Medals
On November 20-21 museum professionals from across Canada will meet in Montreal to the discuss the Future of Exhibition Design in Canada. Together we will explore design challenges museums and galleries are facing, and collectively imagine solutions for the 21st century visitor experience.
Check back for program announcements and updates.
Registration opens July 25, 2017!